Benefits to IPPS Membership include:
New this year...
- The IPPS Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Scholarship Program
- Member Spotlight: Highlighting IPPS professionals on the website and in the E-Vision Newsletter.
- Member’s only Discussion Forum: Discuss difficult cases, ask questions, or post jobs.
- Feature your upcoming events on the IPPS Meeting Calendar.
- Discounted membership for professionals in developing nations.
- IPPS designated pain expert program
- Educational video modules from pain experts across disciplines
- Listing in Find a Healthcare Professional a global network of healthcare providers that specialize in pelvic pain
- Access to our member’s only Discussion Forum
- Tweet/Retweet, Post/Share through IPPS social networks: Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
Education and clinical resources…
- Educational videos on the evaluation and management of chronic pain
- Pelvic Pain Observership Program where qualified healthcare practitioners such as MDs, PTs, NPs, PAs, Fellows and Residents have the opportunity to visit and observe at one of our observership locations
Quarterly newsletter to help keep you up to date on pain related news
- Recommended Reading List curated by IPPS committee members
- Access to Virtual Journal Club, Case Reviews and Topical Seminars throughout the year
- Downloadable patient history forms and provider assessment forms that you can use in your daily clinical practice
- Discounted registration rates to attend the Annual Scientific Meeting
- Discounted rates to online CME courses on management of Chronic Overlapping Pain Syndromes and Integrative Medicine Courses
- Eligibility for scholarships, grants, and the Patient Advocate Reporter program
- Eligibility for the International Ambassador program
- Free product listing and advertising in the Membership Marketplace
Your contributions as an IPPS Member are essential to the mission of the society, and helps support initiatives like:
- Public Facing Website with educational materials and resources for your patients.
- Research and scholarship programs
- Pelvic pain awareness and education campaigns