- Abstracts will be collected only via the online system.
- The abstract text must be limited to 3200 characters (not including headers)
- The abstract must contain the following headers: Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion, key words (limit 5) and summary (not to exceed 200 characters)
- The full name, address and institution of the primary author must be included. (see #3 under "Instructions on entering your abstract via the online system" below)
- Only ACOG approved abbreviations can be used.
- No tables can be included in the abstract.
- Abstracts will be selected for poster presentation or oral presentation but not both.
- Selected abstracts will be notified within 4 weeks of submission.
Instructions on entering your abstract via the online system:
- Click the "My Account" link above to enter the system and login if you have not already done so. If you are not an IPPS member and do not already have a submission account; or if you simply wish to use a new account, you can create a new submission account by clicking the link above "Register New Account".
- On the submission form, you will need to enter your "Abstract Title" in the title field, indicate the topic, enter your "Abstract Text" body only in the abstract body field provided; complete the presenting author information, and the authors not presenting as appropriate.
- When indicating the the full name, address and institution of the primary author, please list all of the necessary information into the affiliation field for that author.
- Do not enter the presenting author in both the presenter section and the additional authors' section as this will duplicate that author.